ACCESS Academies is excited to partner with Career & College Clubs, a not-for-profit focused on college and career readiness, to develop a school-based enrichment curriculum known as the ACCESS Academies Young Professionals.
The ACCESS Academies Young Professionals curriculum creates a culture of college-going success through career exploration, post-secondary opportunity awareness, financial literacy, and essential communications skills. Specifically, our students will:
– Identify and explore careers represented in the six career pathways
– Develop and use leadership skills as mentor leaders
– Discover educational post-secondary opportunities
– Learn about personal banking and explore options for paying for college
– Study and practice professional etiquette
The ACCESS Academies Young Professionals curriculum is aligned with grades 6-8 Common Core State Standards and the American School Counselor Association National Standards for Students. To learn more, please contact Tom Mackowiak, Executive Director, by calling (314) 898-0430.