New Principal at Most Holy Trinity School
Access Academies Welcomes New Principal at Most Holy Trinity School & Academy
ST. LOUIS, MO. July 25, 2013 – Access Academies would like to welcome Mrs. Jessica Kilmade as the new principal at Most Holy Trinity School and Academy.
Mrs. Jessica Kilmade comes to Most Holy Trinity after serving successfully as a classroom teacher combined with extra-curricular experiences in athletics, tutoring, and mentoring. In addition, she brings to our school two years of administrative experience in education from Marian Middle School in St. Louis where she served as annual fund manager, student services coordinator, and assistant to the principal. Mrs. Kilmade holds a Master of Education degree from the University of Notre Dame.
Most Holy Trinity School and Academy, located at 1435 Mallinckrodt, has been an institution in North St. Louis since its founding in 1849. It offers a non-tuition based education for students in grades Kindergarten through 8thÂ grade through the support of the St. Louis Archdiocese, the Today and Tomorrow Foundation, and Access Academies.
Students in Kindergarten through Fifth Grade receive a strong academic base due to a carefully cultivated curriculum that offers:
- Small class sizes
- Instruction in core subject areas (Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Religion, Music, Art, Physical Education)
- Technology integrated into instruction and learning
- After school tutoring and mentoring
- Enrichment Activities (Violin, Choir, Ballroom Dance, Sports)
- Summer School
Students in Sixth through Eighth grade benefit from the St. Louis NativityMiguel Model of Education, which:
- Extends the school day and school year to provide additional academic support. This includes a robust academic curriculum, homework assistance, service projects, and enrichment.
- Encourages family involvement to further support the physical, social, emotional, and academic well-being of each student.
- Eases the transition to high school and into college through graduate support. This includes, but not limited to, tutoring, mentoring, academic scholarships, and monitoring each studentâ€™s individual academic growth and achievement through high school and into college.
Current and prospective students are invited to meet Mrs. Jessica Kilmade at the Back to School Fair on Saturday, July 27th, from 10:00 AM until 1:00 PM at the school. The event will feature a bounce house, face painting, and food. Students will also receive a backpack.Â For more information regarding this release, please contact Julie Linder, Public Relations for Access Academies, by calling (573) 268-0639.