Access propels at-risk middle school students through high school and on to college and career success with enrichment, counseling, and scholarships.
We are committed to….
Supporting a Top-Quality, Values-Based Education
- We supplement our partner middle schools’ curricula with academic, arts, leadership, and character development through extended school day and summer programs
- We fund scholarships to area private, college-prep high schools
- We believe in the value of continuing education, and mentor our students in their college and post-secondary programs
Focusing on the Individual
- We build solid, long-term relationships with each student and his/her family, assisting and advocating for each based on individual needs
- We support the development of the whole child—academic, social, emotional, physical, and spiritual
Strengthening Our Community
- We serve in urban schools, which provide stability to the neighborhoods in which they are located
- We celebrate the diversity of our students and the mutual value of their inclusion within area high schools and colleges
- We believe every child in the schools we serve deserves opportunities, and accept all students into our program
- We cultivate strong partnerships with middle, high, and post-secondary schools and educators
- We collaborate with like-minded organizations for the betterment of at-risk youth in our region
- We partner with our individual donors, corporations, foundations, and supporters, committing to be the utmost stewards of their gifts